Engineering Manager - Care Team Platform
Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on an Engineering Manager for our Care Team Platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for Memora’s clinician-facing web platform, including helping create and deliver on Memora’s product roadmap in this area. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate with stakeholders across product development lifecycles, drive internal alignment, and guide scrum teams to execute following software development best practices. Additionally, this role will drive engineering excellence metrics and reinforce Memora’s collaborative, customer-centric work culture. Ideal candidates will be motivated not only by the problem we are solving, but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. We’re looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Drive the execution and delivery of product features by collaborating with Product Management, User Experience, Architecture, Client Support, and Solutions Engineering teams.
- Lead key engineering initiatives to measure and improve overall engineering velocity and agility.
- Iteratively define and refine development processes and software engineering best practices as teams grow.
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high-performing software engineers and technical leads.
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine the best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your teams.
- Track and measure technical debts and align with Product Management to prioritize and pare back
- 3+ years experience building high-performing software teams
- 10+ years experience in shipping enterprise-grade, mission-critical software products.
- Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver, deploy, support, and iterate product deliverables
- Proven experience sourcing, hiring, and growing software development teams.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other quantitative fields or related work experience
- Experience with Node build systems (rush, pnpm, nx, lerna)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying observability and APM tooling (Sumo Logic, Splunk, Sentry, New Relic, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience building reliable and scalable, multi-tenant software platform and integration products
- Experience in health tech
- Experience working at a startup
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the country’s most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid parental leave, company retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching
About Memora Health:
Memora Health, the leading intelligent care enablement platform, helps clinicians focus on top-of-license practice while proactively engaging patients along complex care journeys. Memora partners with leading health systems, health plans, and digital health companies to transform the care delivery process for care teams and patients. Our platform digitizes and automates high-touch clinical workflows, supercharging care teams by intelligently triaging patient-reported concerns and data to appropriate care team members and providing patients with proactive, two-way communication and support. Memora Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with clients and team members across the country, and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Transformation Capital, General Catalyst, AlleyCorp, Frist Cressey Ventures, Martin Ventures, Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman’s Thirty Five Ventures, Sachin Jain, and several other strategic healthcare groups.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Memora Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.