MINDSET by DIVE Studios
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Culture and Core Values
- Move Fast and Take Risks: We are nimble and always evolving and adapting to our circumstances. We believe that it’s better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities. Doing so enables us to be bold and push boundaries as an innovative startup.
- Work Ethic Wins: We believe that teams who put in the extra effort, go the extra mile, and are accountable for their actions (even when no-one is looking), will be the ones who see their visions and dreams realized. We take ownership for the quality of our individual work but also take pride in what we deliver as a team; our focus is on successful outcomes for all. When things don’t go as planned, we proactively use it as an opportunity to learn and share. Every employee has the power to make our company better.
- Be Humble: The people that work here are smart, and smart people know they can always improve. We believe our time together should make us better, well-rounded individuals that are constantly striving to become the best versions of themselves. Don't be arrogant. Give and receive direct, constructive, respectful feedback. Own your own improvement: be honest about mistakes and learn from them. Own your career: initiate development goals and conversations about new opportunities. When we disagree, we respectfully and constructively speak our minds, but trust in, and commit to, informed decisions. While there’s always a time and place to celebrate individual accomplishments, no single person is bigger than the team.
- Bias for Action: We value the ability to move quickly and to take calculated risks. We are not afraid to make decisions and take action, even in the face of uncertainty. We make decisions based on the data we are able to gather and move forward with tough decisions. Our team goes above and beyond their roles and responsibilities to get tasks done, even when it’s “not their job.” We believe in a culture of winning together and are always ready to offer assistance where needed.
- Honesty: Above all, we value honesty: honesty in our work, honesty in our decisions, and honesty within our team. We will make mistakes - be honest with your mistakes and grow from them.
Something looks off?