Media Planner (Contract)
MINDSET by DIVE Studios
We are looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns for clients. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success.
To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals for clients.
- Collaborate with clients and the account team to understand the clients' business objectives and advertising strategy
- Determine the most suitable media mix given the nature of each client’s business, budget and preferred advertising media
- Ensure that advertising messages align with client or company objectives
- Present proposals, including cost schedules, to clients in a timely manner
- Work on several projects simultaneously, often for several different clients
- Effectively communicate with the creative agency team, clients, and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Execute decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
- Monitor the performance of online and offline advertising campaigns and reporting the results to relevant stakeholders
- Research and analyze data using specialist industry resources
- Research the current media landscape and keeping up to date with the latest media trends
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, advertising platforms, and media influencers
- 3+ years experience as a media planner or similar role
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information
- Deeply analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
Something looks off?