Social Media Manager
MINDSET by DIVE Studios
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager that has a passion and enthusiasm for digital storytelling and wellness. As we continue to revolutionize a new form of raw and intimate audio storytelling, the Mindset / DIVE team is looking for an individual that can manage our social media operation, ensure that our social media channels are growing, and constantly ideate new, viral marketing ideas and trends. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and digital content, is extremely organized, and breathes Internet & Kpop culture. This individual must be extremely communicative, diligent, proactive, and have a high level of attention to detail. They must be able to think not only short term but also medium and long term.
- Lead social strategy that is both data-driven and relevant in the changing landscape of Internet culture
- Maintain and communicate Mindset brand voice across all social media channels
- Support team in developing, curating and posting engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist in creating and editing copy for all social media assets
- Ideate on how to use the latest Internet trends to grow Mindset's social media following on a weekly basis
- Own community management responsibilities across digital channels which include posting assets, responding to comments, sourcing hashtags, etc
- Review analytics across digital channels, create reports on key metrics and identify key insights/learnings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Engage with fan communities to help spread marketing initiatives and engage communities
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Something looks off?