Video Editor (Contract)
MINDSET by DIVE Studios
We are looking for an experienced Video Editor that can ideate, execute, and edit video content to be syndicated across YouTube and all social media platforms. You will work as part of a global creative team responsible for producing, filming, and editing content across our slate of content. The ideal candidate has experience editing creative content on a global scale and has the ability to effectively communicate brand voice through video content. You will be working across various shows, talent, and creatives to ensure quality, connection, and authenticity between our catalogue of content and audience.
- Produce and edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to: montages and interviews
- Knowledge of social media, pop culture, and current events
- Experience editing entertaining montages, unscripted web content and/or documentary work
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Experience building original content and successfully distributing video on social media platforms
- Utilize entertaining and relevant motion graphics, SFX, when appropriate
- Edit different versions of source video, with each version being optimized for the destination social platform
- Color correct footage to be consistent with pre-existing DIVE content.
- Share cut audio file with production and sound engineers for mixing and mastering.
- Edit full-length video episodes for YouTube (30 - 60 minutes in length)
- Identify and extract entertaining highlight clips from full episodes for social media posting. (2 highlights per episode, est. 30-60 seconds in length).
Something looks off?