Sales Enablement Manager
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will be a dynamic force within Nylas, working closely with our Go-To-Market leaders. This role is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about empowering our sales team, enthusiastic about integrating new technologies, and focused on results-driven sales training and material development. You will have the unique opportunity to coordinate and deliver comprehensive training programs for our salesforce related to tools, processes and our products). You collaborate extensively with teams across sales, marketing, and operations to drive our company's objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Align enablement activities with key performance indicators, focusing on outcomes like ramp-up time, productivity and quota attainment.
- Regularly measure and report on the impact of enablement programs.
- Collaborate with GTM leadership to create and deliver training, coaching, and mentoring, emphasizing consistent messaging and excellence using the Value Selling methodology.
- Develop comprehensive sales enablement programs, including sales playbooks, training materials, and a quarterly enablement calendar to equip our sales teams with knowledge about the process, tools and products.
- Partner with Product Marketing for timely updates on product launches, messaging, competitive intelligence and other updates.
- Foster collaboration between GTM teams, Marketing, and other departments to drive integrated campaigns and enhance organization-wide selling capabilities.
- Manage and update the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring alignment with sales enablement initiatives and gathering continual feedback for program improvements.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on Sales Enablement initiatives.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Run regular programs with key stakeholders to keep our CMS tool up-to-date.
- Implement innovative blended learning approaches for effective and impactful training experiences.
What You’ll Bring
- Over 3 years in Sales Enablement and 2+ years in a quota-carrying sales role.
- Deep knowledge of Sales Enablement technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
- Skilled in managing LMS tools like Salesforce and Gong, and experience in creating diverse, engaging training materials.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into educational content, with an emphasis on Value Selling and outbound pipeline support.
- Experienced in competitive research, analysis, and developing enablement programs that effectively communicate technical value propositions.
- Adaptable and effective in fast-paced, evolving start-up environments, with a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional teams.
- An exceptional coach focused on team and leader development, with a strategic vision for GTM Enablement.
- Strong relationship-building skills, able to lead and influence across a matrixed organization including Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Support, and Customer Success.
- Values both soft and hard skills, with a comprehensive understanding of GTM Methodology and a data-driven approach to measuring enablement success.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. The ability to anticipate and proactively resolve issues.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% of medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Retirement Plan: 401k & RRSP with a company match (super rare for a startup)
- Holidays: 14 paid annual holidays (New Years Day, Family Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Indigenous People's Day, etc)
- Personal Stipend: monthly health & wellness stipend via Zestful
- Education Stipend: annual education & development benefit
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Voting/Election PTO: 4 hours of paid time off to vote in person or volunteer at a polling place
The estimated base pay range for this role is 100,000 USD - 120,000 USD + equity, perks, and benefits.
The total compensation for this role will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states/provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state/province where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.