Local (100% Onsite)
Who we are
Our mission at Point is to make homeownership more valuable and accessible to all. Every day, we explore, build, and iterate to create innovative financial products that improve the lives of our customers. Together, we’re creating the premier full-stack home equity platform to help current homeowners access their home wealth and aspiring ones realize their dream of homeownership. We recently raised a $120M Series C led by WestCap, and have raised over $170M overall from Andreessen Horowitz and other leading investors.
We are a people-first, value-driven team. We come from varied backgrounds, experiences, and time zones. Our teams are aligned in service to our goal — to improve the lives of customers. Our culture is built on sharing ideas, supporting each other, and being empowered to do our best work. Find out what you can accomplish as part of an engaged, high-achieving team focused on a common goal.
About the role
Point seeks a talented, experienced Closer to serve as a foundational member of the Point Manila team. As a Closer, you will ensure that our customers sign accurate documents and complete a smooth signing appointment. Additionally, you will balance dees with escrow/title companies and issue closing disclosures to the Homeowner. The closing team is integral in scaling the business by managing multiple customer operations functions and internal processes as Point enters into a high growth phase.
- Complete file QC (Quality Control review), which includes reviewing Title Reports, Tax Certificates, Mortgage Billing Statements, HOA Billing Statements, Payoff Statements, ALTA Settlement Statements, Vesting Deeds, IDs
- Coordinate Signing Appointments with homeowner and Title vendors
- Discuss the Point Option agreement with Homeowners and provide details regarding repayment, summary of terms and funding timeline
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Economics, or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in Mortgage Closing, Mortgage Processing, or Escrow
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service
- At least 1 year of team leadership experience (peer/team lead, manager, trainer, etc) preferred
- Deep understanding of the real estate closing process
- Natural inclination to documentation and seeking efficiencies by leveraging technology
- Fluency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal. Fluent in English
- A desire to deliver an uncommon level of quality customer service
- Excited about joining an later-stage tech company, interested in real estate, interested in fintech
Generous health benefits
We provide medical HMO, dental, and vision coverage (through medical allowances).
Generous paid time off
Recharge with plentiful paid time off days and 10 national holidays.
Extra work/life benefits
De minimis; meal allowances, cash unused vacation, parental leave, bereavement, retirement
Point is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. Each individual at Point brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides better services to customers, and helps us all grow and learn. At the launch of each position we benchmark compensation to the appropriate role and level utilizing competitive compensation data from various data sources as references. At the offer stage we use the signal we received from our interviews coupled with your experience, location, and other job-related factors to determine final compensation.
Something looks off?