Local (100% Onsite)
Who we are
Our mission at Point is to make homeownership more valuable and accessible to all. Every day, we explore, build, and iterate to create innovative financial products that improve the lives of our customers. Together, we’re creating the premier full-stack home equity platform to help current homeowners access their home wealth and aspiring ones realize their dream of homeownership. We recently raised a $120M Series C led by WestCap, and have raised over $170M overall from Andreessen Horowitz and other leading investors.
We are a people-first, value-driven team. We come from varied backgrounds, experiences, and time zones. Our teams are aligned in service to our goal — to improve the lives of customers. Our culture is built on sharing ideas, supporting each other, and being empowered to do our best work. Find out what you can accomplish as part of an engaged, high-achieving team focused on a common goal.
About the role
Point seeks a talented, experienced Site Manager that will serve as the founding member of the Point Philippines office. The role will manage the international office in Manila for Point’s production operations to support Point’s US-based customers. The Site Manager will be Point's culture ambassador and will hire, train, develop, and cultivate a team that aligns with Point’s values and mission. The Site Manager will serve as a key relationship partner and facilitate communication and collaboration between our Manila branch and key stakeholders in the United States to ensure all parties are aligned with their respective goals and objectives.
- Oversee the development of an international office for Point’s production operations in Manila and stay in close coordination with US based Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, HR and Production Team Leads
- Manage production functions in the Philippines and serve as a single point of contact for the Manila branch
- Execute on performance metrics for different production functions and improve employee morale and productivity
- Monitor qualitative and quantitative individual performance through regular call monitoring, email review, and QC
- Provide regular feedback to your team on their performance against goals, interpersonal behavior, and opportunities for improvements; positively reinforce the good.
- Monitor quantitative team performance against customer SLAs, CSAT goals, and KPIs, and deliver regular reports to your Point colleagues on these metrics
- Identify opportunities for improvement and propose them for implementation
- Lead, coach, recognize, and mentor your team to build an exceptional customer-centric culture
- Drive the buildout and utilization of Training materials and all associated resources/tools across the Manila Production Team
- 8+ years of direct management experience
- 5+ years of CX and/or operational leadership experience
- Experience working with US workforce and on US financial products
- Experience overseeing products with fraud, information security, privacy and other consumer protection laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree (from a top 15 university)
- Experience managing teams of 20+ preferred with experience successfully managing quota-carrying teams required
- The ability to effortlessly connect and communicate business strategies with day-to-day operations
- Experience collaborating with Compliance and Regulatory teams and view this partnership as the foundation for success
Generous health benefits
We provide medical HMO, dental, and vision coverage (through medical allowances).
Generous paid time off
Recharge with plentiful paid time off days and 10 national holidays.
Extra work/life benefits
De minimis; meal allowances, cash unused vacation, parental leave, bereavement, retirement
Point is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. Each individual at Point brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides better services to customers, and helps us all grow and learn. At the launch of each position we benchmark compensation to the appropriate role and level utilizing competitive compensation data from various data sources as references. At the offer stage we use the signal we received from our interviews coupled with your experience, location, and other job-related factors to determine final compensation.