Contract Senior Full-cycle Recruiter
Local (100% Onsite)
Who we are
Our mission at Point is to make homeownership more valuable and accessible to all. Every day, we explore, build, and iterate to create innovative financial products that improve the lives of our customers. Together, we’re creating the premier full-stack home equity platform to help current homeowners access their home wealth and aspiring ones realize their dream of homeownership. We recently raised a $120M Series C led by WestCap, and have raised over $170M overall from Andreessen Horowitz and other leading investors.
We are a people-first, value-driven team. We come from varied backgrounds, experiences, and time zones. Our teams are aligned in service to our goal — to improve the lives of customers. Our culture is built on sharing ideas, supporting each other, and being empowered to do our best work. Find out what you can accomplish as part of an engaged, high-achieving team focused on a common goal.
About the role
Point seeks a talented, experienced Contract Senior Full-cycle Recruiter to serve as a foundational member of the Point Manila team. As a Contract Senior Full-Cycle Recruiter, you will efficiently lead high-volume, end-to-end recruitment processes, which involve candidate identification, engagement, coordination, assessment, and guiding them through the interview process maintaining data integrity in Greenhouse while adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA). You will consistently nurture a strong candidate pipeline by utilizing various recruiting tools, overseeing job board postings, and creatively engaging with candidates. Collaboration with internal teams and cross-functional partners is pivotal to execute strategies aimed at improving the recruitment process, including talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis.
- Execute the existing recruiting strategy to drive a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Source, assess, interview and deliver a high-quality pipeline of top talent to hiring teams.
- Provide support for recruiting coordination and assist with various recruiting operations tasks as required.
- Generate and share weekly reports detailing both qualitative and quantitative recruiting metrics.
- Ensure data integrity by rigorously following established processes and managing the pipeline through the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profiles and suitable matches.
- Facilitate debriefs and hold weekly update syncs with client groups to enhance transparency within the recruiting teams and continually improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, conducting negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and an undergraduate degree from a university.
- Recruiting proficiency encompassing:
- Proven achievement in thriving within dynamic environments, including fast-growing startups.
- Proficiency in operating within a data-driven recruiting environment, adept at tracking and comprehending essential recruiting metrics, and harnessing recruiting data to bolster recruitment endeavors.
- Effective interviewer with the ability obtain high fidedily signal from phone and zoom interviews.
- A collaborative team player with a constructive demeanor, capable of effectively collaborating with diverse teams and contributing to strategic projects within talent and recruiting operations.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and a range of recruiting software, such as Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, and Slack.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and networking skills, with the capacity to engage candidates at all organizational levels.
- Proficient in candidate sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn, Boolean search, and other search tools.
- Skilled in managing candidate communication and guiding them through the interview process.
- Experienced in recruiting operations, particularly with tools like Greenhouse.
- Adept at building relationships by fostering credibility, showing empathy, and creating value.
- A strategic problem-solver, capable of achieving effective recruiting outcomes through sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment spanning multiple client groups.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a strong sense of urgency in work.
Point is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. Each individual at Point brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides better services to customers, and helps us all grow and learn. At the launch of each position we benchmark compensation to the appropriate role and level utilizing competitive compensation data from various data sources as references. At the offer stage we use the signal we received from our interviews coupled with your experience, location, and other job-related factors to determine final compensation.