Director of Strategy and Operations
At Ribbon, we’re building the infrastructure to power billions of healthcare decisions. We work with companies across the entire healthcare ecosystem, partnering with innovators to make care accessible, affordable, and high quality. By transforming the healthcare decision-making process, we can influence a person’s outcomes for the better.
We are looking for a Director of Strategy & Operations to take on cross-functional initiatives across the organization that advance Ribbon’s ambitious mission. As an early hire on this team, you will take a leading role in uncovering new processes to ensure that Ribbon is able to power every care decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality. You will run projects from ideation to completion that push progress on the company's highest priority goals, and you will identify and resolve roadblocks allowing Ribbon to scale efficiently and effectively.
Together, we can create a healthier future where people receive exceptional care!
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to make navigating healthcare simple by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be accessible, affordable and high-quality.
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company.
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams.
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to make navigating healthcare simple.
What we're looking for in this role
- You love problem-solving in a fast-paced environment. You thrive collaborating with others to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly to a solution.
- You are an excellent communicator; you can align interests across a diverse set of stakeholders and wield influence with colleagues of all levels of the company.
- You demonstrate exceptional analytical acumen and have a proven track record of producing data-driven insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- You’re an ambitious self-starter eager to build something from the ground up; you have a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too big or too small’ attitude.
- You are someone that can be both strategic and tactical; you can easily move between the big picture and on the ground execution.
- Scope, build, and implement a core business intelligence function at Ribbon inclusive of internal dashboards and reporting capabilities with a wide-range of stakeholders in mind
- Lead the OKR process including quarterly and annual planning, tracking and iterating in partnership with the leadership team
- Evaluate and diagnose areas to improve Ribbon’s Habits of Excellence and quarterback these changes across all core processes, systems and tools
- Manage various critical projects end to end that help us build scalable operational infrastructure and enable us to meet our aggressive goals.
We seek to make Ribbon the best career decision anyone’s ever made. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $180,000-$200,000. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Ribbon also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K matching, and other great benefits.
We take care of you
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by this goal by offering a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Fully sponsored medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401k with matching
- Parental leave and family planning
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Hybrid work environment
- Sponsored membership to One Medical
- Mental health benefits
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Employee assistance program
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Fully covered short-term disability insurance & optional long term disability insurance
- Work from home stipend
- Inclusive environment passionate about supporting each other as teammates
A successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless Ribbon Health grants an exemption based on medical condition and/or disability, sincerely held religious belief, or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Ribbon, we’re committed to building a diverse inclusive and authentic workplace with a tangible sense of belonging for all our people.
So if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with everything in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this or another role.