Email Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Remote · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for practitioners ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order specialty testing, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, blood labs, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, practitioners utilize our platform to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues through testing. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star team who have 10+ years experience in the space, have won awards for their biotech research, worked hands on with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion-dollar companies, and much more. The team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Equinox, One Medical, and more. We each have very personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you! P.S. you can see more about our CEO & founder here!
👀 A “day in the life” includes:
In a world where most people’s inbox is bombarded by spammy contents, you’re creating highly engaging emails that delight recipients with useful information and help bring better quality of life for millions of people. Every day, you strive to build email contents with sound medical insights and education information to both the practitioners and patients alike to help them in their quest to find root cause of their own or their patients’ health issues, and always look for ways to test for better open/click rates and do things faster without sacrificing quality.
As Email Marketing Manager at Rupa, you’ll own:
- [Marketing Emails] - Own all email marketing across Education, Magazine, Partnership which includes scheduling, drafting content, getting buy-ins from the stakeholders, running quality checks, managing subscribers and launching emails.
- [Lifecycle Marketing] - Build email campaigns that cover different stages of user journey to improve user conversion rate to activation, increase user activity level, and decrease churn.
- [Messaging] - Understand the ‘why’ behind each email and create emails/messaging that reflect that why (including the right product value props, brand voice, and call to action).
- [A/B testing] - Level up design, messaging, and email performance metrics through continuous testing and improvement.
- [Strategy] - Work with the product team, onboarding managers, outbound sales, partnership, and Rupa University to develop email marketing strategies that improve user engagement, messaging, transactional content, testing (email template a/b testing) and operational efficiency.
- [Reporting & Analytics] - Build an email performance metrics dashboard so people across the growth team can make data-driven decisions.
- [Deliverability] - Maintain high email deliverability across all platforms and email types by showing deep knowledge of email service providers and how to send millions of emails across sales, marketing, and transactional emails.
Does this sound like you?
- [Excellent Communicator] Able to write highly engaging email content and collaborate with other team members through both verbal and written communications.
- [Effective Email Marketer] Have minimum 1 year of extensive and hands-on experiences in email marketing operations and platforms.
- [Love for Email Marketing] Passionate about creating engaging emails, improving email metrics and making email launch process better and faster.
- [Design Thinking] A self starter with an inquisitive mind that seeks creative and innovative solutions to create engaging life cycle marketing programs and improve user signups and activations
- Bonus Points: Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM platforms, and technical and data savvy.
📢 Quick Note
We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Rupa Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.