Sales & Business Development
Remote · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
🚀 A little about Rupa - The future is personalized, root-cause healthcare.
Rupa makes lab testing simple. We turn an archaic 15 hour-a-week process into a delightful 15 min task for practitioners ordering lab testing for their patients.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Rupa is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare. Through Rupa, practitioners can order specialty testing, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, blood labs, and more.
This comprehensive and personalized approach to healthcare is the missing piece for the millions of people suffering from complex, chronic health conditions. Rather than band-aid solutions, practitioners utilize our platform to understand, diagnose, and treat the root cause of people’s health issues through testing. At Rupa, we are building the infrastructure to make this root-cause approach the standard of care for every person on the planet. 🌎
Starting with lab testing, Rupa is bringing tools and resources to trailblazing practitioners who are practicing medicine in a way that truly helps people get well.
💙 Our Rupa Team - The best part of this whole journey!
You’ll be joining our all-star team who have 10+ years experience in the space, have won awards for their biotech research, worked hands-on with chronically ill patients, built multiple multi-billion-dollar companies, and much more. The team comes from Stanford, Wharton, Y Combinator, Parsley Health, Lululemon, Everlywell, Equinox, One Medical, and more. We each have very personal reasons for wanting to transform this space. We’ve experienced firsthand the impact personalized medicine can have and are committed to this cause.
Beyond our collective excitement for the space, we’re a super close team who values personal development, being active, growth mindsets, a great sense of humor, and a healthy balance of optimism and realism. We work hard, care about each other, and have a ton of fun. 🙌
If this sounds like you, we’re stoked to meet you!
👀 A “day in the life”
Our Partnership Managers act as the primary point of contact for our most strategic partners! We build strong relationships, allowing the labs and other future partners on our platform to thrive. We are motivated by making sure they are happy with Rupa, and acting as the “glue” as our team interacts with them.
The day to day role involves:
- Meeting with new and existing partner contacts to educate them on our value and develop an army of external Rupa champions.
- Utilizing critical thinking skills to understand insights from conversations with our partners and translate those insights into useful information to the internal Rupa team to make make informed product, operations, and partnership decisions..
- Working cross functionally with our product + operations teams to integrate better and help Rupa decide which key features to build that will deepen and improve our partner relationships.
- Understanding how to align our goals with our partners.
As you grow in the role:
- Help us identify and bring on new partnerships we want to add to the platform using and improving upon the new partner framework and other business needs!
- Build out product marketing campaigns to best support each partner.
- Think strategically to determine and propose next-level features that Rupa can build to drive a continued “wow!”-experience for our partners.
👋 Does this sound like you?! ⬇️
[Relationships] You have A+ relationship & partnership skills, and you can create deep meaningful relationships both in person and remotely with key partners.
[Communication] You have excellent communication ability, and you’re able to work cross-functionally with Product & Operations team. You love leading calls with clients, presenting, and designing demos for partners.
[Strategic] You‘re able to employ design thinking to help our team integrate with the labs, juggle multiple “asks” and priorities, and help build operationally effective systems.
[Experience] You have 1-2 years of experience in some type of partnership-building functions.
[Passion] You care deeply about the future of health and healthcare and can keenly identify with Rupa’s mission (so much so that you bring that enthusiasm to our current lab partners and other future partners)!
- You have 1-2 years of sales, business development, partnership or market research experience (including full-time, part-time, or internships).
- You have experience working in a high-growth technology company; SaaS knowledge is a plus.
- You have an educational background in natural sciences like biology, chemistry, or a related health field.
- You’re a Practitioner within the functional / integrative medicine industry and have direct experience working with lab tests.
Compensation: Salary starts at $60,000 and comes with full benefits, including health insurance, flexible PTO, company offsite, 401k, & more.