Customer Success Manager
American agriculture has been facing a labor crisis for decades. Seso is addressing this problem by building the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the industry
Seso’s mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa. Our comprehensive HR platform not only streamlines and automates the H-2A program, but helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time!
About the Role
The Seso Customer Success team is growing, and we’re on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager to increase adoption, build relationships, and drive coordination with our customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a start-up environment and will exercise extreme ownership. This individual knows how to influence customers and work toward the mutual goal of reducing cumbersome manual processes.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a territory of growers and farm labor contractors who use a myriad of Seso products and services. You’ll be the main point of contact for key stakeholders in HR, Finance, and Operations and are ultimately responsible for driving high renewal rates and identifying opportunities for expansion. In this role you’ll partner closely with Sales, Product, and Customer Operations teams to deliver measurable results to your customers and enhance the customer experience for which Seso strives.
- Establish and develop a strategy for driving usage of Seso and delivering results within your territory
- Manage strategic projects across a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for the customer and proactively bring creative solutions to common challenges
- Actively listen to our customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, how we can help and develop the expertise to advise them
- Own the renewal process with an eye toward upsell and expansion
- Manage your territory and keep stakeholders and systems up to date
- 3+ years of customer success experience in a fast-paced environment; experience in a start-up environment strongly preferred
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership over outcomes
- A proven track record of success in process management and a displayed technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, delegate, multi-task and execute
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, & verbal) in order to communicate effectively across levels and organizations
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to navigate complex and emotional situations in a professional manner
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with agribusiness or similar industries and is located in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
Compensation: $70,000 - $120,000/yr
We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job related skills and experience for accuracy. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.