sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position
sFOX is seeking an experienced Account Executive to build out and meet our growing demand in the LatAm region. In this role you will work closely with existing clients as well as develop new client relationships in the region. As a member of the sales team you will work cross functionally with other members from the team as well as alongside our sales development representatives and marketing team. This role requires someone who is detail-oriented, technical, and excited about leading and executing on new initiatives
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the LatAm business development and corporate initiatives efforts
- Identify potential opportunities to expand the LatAm business
- Consider competitive landscape and sFOX's positioning within it
- Develop and execute the custody business proposals to institutional investors, and manage the solutions to completion
- Build partnerships based on a well-defined strategy, and run point on the LatAm region
- Take the lead on developing new client relationships
- Be responsible for educating the internal stakeholder and clients on our products and all relevant technologies and innovations
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintain a growing and healthy sales pipeline and Manage CRM
- Meet daily metrics, close sales and exceed monthly targets
- Grow the sFOX client pipeline by initiating, developing, and fostering new clients for sFOX’s trading platform
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field
- Two years of experience in the Crypto industry, specifically in sales
- Proven track of leading large crypto-related initiatives to completion
- Extensive experience in custody wallet types, setups, and schemes
- Familiarity with HSM farm setups and schemes, Custody API setups, and Aspects of Key Management
- Strong background in Crypto trading software a major plus
- Knowledge of the Crypto regulatory landscape
- Strong communications with excellent writing and verbal communication Skills
- Ability to qualify prospects
- Experience with outreach and cultivating your own pipeline
What We Love
- Experience working with trading and market data
- Experience in trading digital currency
- Understanding of digital currency trading market
- Interest in Bitcoin, digital currency, and distributed ledger technology
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?