Remote Client Services Specialist
sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We’re on a mission to open the world’s financial markets to everyone and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position
Our Client Services Specialists (“CSS”) serve as the primary point of contact for customers. They are sFOX’s voice to the client and provide the connection between our Sales, Compliance, and Operations teams. Our CSSs possess a "second-to-none" work ethic and an upbeat, positive and passionate attitude about customer service. By responding promptly to client requests, and possessing an acute awareness that allows them to anticipate the client's needs and exceed expectations, our Customer Success is critical to the success of helping maintain sFOX’s exemplary customer brand.
What You'll Do
- Above all else, provide a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone and through various communication tools responding to client requests and anticipating unstated needs
- Through demonstrated effective listening, can analyze customer problems and provide information and solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with customers directly over the phone or email to identify potential fraud
- Thoroughly account information as part of client onboarding
- Work efficiently and effectively, both as a team and independently, documenting request outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with other departments within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Utilizes appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve customer inquiries and problems
- Employs strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
- 2+ years of experience providing customer service through phone, email, and chat
- Ability to handle time sensitive client inquiries with a sense of urgency and care
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work Eastern Time Zone
Not Required, but Nice to Have
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge or experience with AML compliance regulations
- Experience in a trading firm, payment processing, bitcoin / crypto currency is a plus
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?