Senior Talent Researcher
Standard AI has transformed retail as we know it. With the first autonomous retail solution that works in any existing store, we enable customers to walk in, grab what they need, and walk out - without waiting in line or stopping to pay. The company’s computer vision solution is the only one that can be quickly and easily installed in retailers’ existing stores, representing a giant leap forward for retail tech that enables retailers to rapidly deliver amazing new shopping experiences to customers. Standard has launched dozens of stores alongside Circle K, Compass Group, and others and have hundreds more on the way. We’re the most well funded in our space, backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors including SoftBank, CRV, Initialized, EQT, Draper Associates, and Y Combinator.
We're looking for the first Senior Talent Researcher to join our team and help establish a new function. You will report directly to our Head of Talent & DEI. You'll partner closely with hiring managers to provide candidate market intelligence and connect them with world-class talent. You're self-driven, highly adaptable, enjoy new challenges and believe in leaving things better than how you found them.
This is a Full Time position and can be based remotely anywhere within the US on an ongoing basis. Standard AI is a remote first company. We want our employees to have the flexibility to create work habits, locations, and schedules that best fit their lives.
What you'll do here:
- Develop and implement research strategies that focus on building and nurturing talent pipelines
- Help hiring managers understand the candidate landscape and set expectations
- Identify, engage and screen passive candidates for open and future roles
- Establish best practices and processes for new sourcing function
- Research new tools and leverage data to look for new ways to drive efficiency and automation
What you've done before:
- 5+ years of experience as a Talent Researcher/Sourcer
- Built high performing teams across functions (experience sourcing ML Engineers preferred) in a remote environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills - from pitching interns to presenting to an exec team
- Mentored others
- Bonus points if you've been the first hire on a new team before
Standard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an Employment Visa for this position at this time.