Full Stack Engineer
Backed by Sequoia, Y-Combinator, and other top valley firms, our team is revolutionizing modern marketing and product experiences. Tavus is a leading AI synthetic media startup focused on making personalized video experiences scalable. Tavus uses artificial intelligence deepfake technology to generate realistic videos that perfectly imitate customer's gestures and voice- it's pretty stellar. Think Loom or Vidyard, but you can create thousands of hyper-personalized videos with the click of a button. Check it out for yourself 😎
We're looking for a full stack engineer to join our team to build the next-generation of AI video tools. You'll be responsible for building a cutting-edge user experience for Tavus customers (and team members) to allow for more scalable and intuitive usage of Tavus. Our ideal partner-in-crime works well in startup environments, is comfortable wearing many helmets, and is always down to take calculated risks. We're moving fast and not looking for people to come along for the ride - we're looking for people to pave the path.
Please note that this is a fully remote position
Your Mission 🚀
- Develop cutting-edge user experiences for Tavus customers and teams that makes onboarding and using Tavus seamless
- Drive product development of our user-facing web application, both through incremental improvement and entirely novel features to continue to build the best experience for our users. These exciting features within Tavus platform will directly impact users
- Build out integrations with Zapier, key CRMs, marketing software and other platforms to make integrating Tavus into powerful workflows as easy as possible
- Work with customer success to create custom solutions and POCs for enterprise customers
- Improve our existing technical foundations, and influence our technical direction and strategy
- Experience working in ReactJS and NodeJS
- Self starter who is extremely hardworking, motivated, and most importantly, eager to learn
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to directly interact with clients and represent the Tavus brand.
- You take pride in identifying the needs of others and take the initiative to find solutions for them.
- A keen intuition for well designed software and beautiful, usable interfaces
- A love for building, especially novel product experiences
Additionally, having some of the following experiences may help you be successful in this position:
- Experience working on CRM integrations (Salesforce etc.)
- Experience working on online video editing platforms
- Some experience working with customers (solutions engineering)
- Some experience working with LLMs (GPT, chatGPT etc.)
- Python experience
- Has played Portal 1 and 2 (if not you'll need to play as part of onboarding 😄)
When you join Tavus, you’re joining a family. Our work is driven by our team, and our success is shared by all. This remote position has a flexible work schedule , unlimited PTO, 100% company provided healthcare and gear stipends, as well as, of course, plenty of fun! At the end of the day, we want Tavus to be a place for you to learn, directly drive impact, and be with a team you love.
To learn more about our team culture, and benefits, check out our hiring page!
Tavus is growing fast, and we’d like you to grow with us! Are you excited to get your hands dirty and join the digital marketing revolution? Drop your resume and we’ll be in touch!
We are not looking for cultural fits, we are looking for culture creators. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. We are inclusive to all and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients.