Sales Development Representative
Location: San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
As the first SDR at a rapidly growing AI infrastructure company, your territory is the world. You will have the opportunity to be at the cutting edge of one of the most important technological shifts of our time, speaking daily with founders, data scientists, researchers, and CTOs to help them build successful AI-driven businesses. Your primary focus will be to build a robust pipeline of sales opportunities for the Together platform, including GPU sales & API platform sales.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, with a track record of exceeding targets
- Technical, passion for technology & a desire to work with highly technical teams and products
- An excellent communicator with both clients and internal teams
- Adaptability, coachability, high drive and sense of urgency - enjoys working within a fast-paced environment wearing multiple hats
- Enjoys experimenting with the sales pitch/process to achieve company goals
- Experience and success with cold-calling/prospecting, making high volumes of calls & emails daily
Nice to Have
- Baseline understanding of compute hardware products
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop a robust lead pipeline & qualified revenue opportunities
- Conduct a high volume of cold calls, warm calls and emails to prospective customers
- Meticulously manage a pipeline of new business opportunities in CRM (Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
- Generate sales interest via multi-channel outbound campaigns
About Together AI
Together AI is a research-driven artificial intelligence company. We believe open and transparent AI systems will drive innovation and create the best outcomes for society, and together we are on a mission to significantly lower the cost of modern AI systems by co-designing software, hardware, algorithms, and models. We have contributed to leading open-source research, models, and datasets to advance the frontier of AI, and our team has been behind technological advancement such as FlashAttention, Hyena, FlexGen, and RedPajama. We invite you to join a passionate group of researchers in our journey in building the next generation AI infrastructure.
We offer competitive compensation, startup equity, health insurance and other competitive benefits. The US base salary range for this full-time position is: $60k-90k + commission + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by location, level and role. Individual compensation will be determined by experience, skills, and job-related knowledge.
Together AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.