As the first QA Engineer at Together AI, you will be a key player in setting a high quality bar for our users and customers. Your primary focus will be on designing and implementing automated testing processes using Python, Golang, or TypeScript. We’re looking for a leader with experience working closely with a group of stakeholders and engineers, defining test strategies and executing test plans, and ensuring the overall quality of the products we have at Together AI.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field or 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven experience as a QA Automation Engineer, an SDET, or a similar role in a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of automation testing methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, or TypeScript for test automation
- Familiarity with AI and machine learning concepts is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionately committed to ensuring the highest standards of software quality and dedicated to delivering top-notch products to our users
- Develop a sustainable test automation strategy and drive accountability and ownership across relevant teams to maintain these practices
- Identify project needs and establish QA best practices and processes that take into account the team's resources, roadmap, and quality standards
- Hold teams accountable for upholding quality and user impact as a factor in decisions
- Create and maintain robust test automation frameworks using Cypress to increase test efficiency and coverage
- Write, maintain, and execute automated test scripts for functionality, performance, and reliability testing
- Identify and report software defects, track issues, and collaborate with developers to ensure timely resolution
- Conduct automated regression testing to validate software changes and updates
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to understand project requirements and align on testing goals
- Document test automation processes, findings, and results for reference and reporting purposes
- Stay current on emerging testing tools, best practices, and quality assurance trends
- Implement process improvements and promote a culture of automation and quality
About Together AI
Together AI is a research-driven artificial intelligence company. We believe open and transparent AI systems will drive innovation and create the best outcomes for society, and together we are on a mission to significantly lower the cost of modern AI systems by co-designing software, hardware, algorithms, and models. We have contributed to leading open-source research, models, and datasets to advance the frontier of AI, and our team has been behind technological advancement such as FlashAttention, Hyena, FlexGen, and RedPajama. We invite you to join a passionate group of researchers and engineers in our journey in building the next generation AI infrastructure.
We offer competitive compensation, startup equity, health insurance and other competitive benefits. The US base salary range for this full-time position is: $160,000 - $220,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by location, level and role. Individual compensation will be determined by experience, skills, and job-related knowledge.
Together AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.