San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid)
As a member of the Solutions Architects team at Together AI, you will drive the adoption of generative AI by working with our current and prospective customers to build and deploy generative AI models at scale. You’ll use your expertise in consultative sales and your technical know-how to architect innovative solutions that address our customers' business needs, meet their technical requirements, and deliver the fastest performance and scalability in the industry.
In collaboration with the Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, you’ll help Together Inference, Together GPU Cluster, Together Fine-tuning, and Together Custom Models customers incorporate leading-edge AI systems into their robust end-to-end systems. You will employ your excellent communication skills to explain and demonstrate complex solutions persuasively to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will play a critical role in making them successful – helping them to build or fine-tune models, optimize their GPU cluster, or architect their end-to-end application.
- Serve as the main technical advisor for prospective customers evaluating Together AI. Demonstrate how Together AI can address the customer's use cases through proof of concepts. Provide technical guidance on integration, deployment, and adoption best practices.
- Lead and develop proof-of-concepts (PoCs) for solutions, build collateral (notebooks, scripts, or code), debug deployment issues, and help optimize quality for model training.
- Partner closely with account executives to understand customer requirements. Configure Together AI products to showcase how they meet the customer's needs.
- Drive technical decision making by advising on optimal setup, architecture, and integration of Together AI into the customer's existing infrastructure. Recommend solutions to technical roadblocks.
- Support customer onboarding by working cross-functionally to ensure a smooth ramp-up and adoption process. Act as an ongoing technical advisor throughout implementation and beyond the go-live phase.
- Shape the vision, strategy, and execution of innovative solutions that leverage our latest models’ capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience as a Forward Deployed Engineer, Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect
- 5+ years of deep technical experience in ML or AI development and applications
- Design novel and innovative solutions for technical platforms in an emerging business sector
- Demonstrates a robust technical aptitude for collaborating with engineers and expertise in software engineering
- Deep systems expertise including networking, large scale systems, working in Cloud and VPC environments, scripting, debugging, and working in the command line environment
- The ability to navigate and execute amidst ambiguity, adapt to different domains based on the current business challenge, and deliver straightforward solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, adept at explaining complex subjects in clear terms to a diverse range of external and internal stakeholders. Enjoys participating in cross-organizational collaboration, navigating trade-offs, and managing competing priorities.
About Together AI
Together AI is a research-driven artificial intelligence company. We believe open and transparent AI systems will drive innovation and create the best outcomes for society, and together we are on a mission to significantly lower the cost of modern AI systems by co-designing software, hardware, algorithms, and models. We have contributed to leading open-source research, models, and datasets to advance the frontier of AI, and our team has been behind technological advancement such as FlashAttention, Hyena, FlexGen, and RedPajama. We invite you to join a passionate group of researchers in our journey in building the next generation AI infrastructure.
We offer competitive compensation, startup equity, health insurance, and other benefits, as well as flexibility in terms of remote work. The US base salary range for this full-time position is: $180,000 - $230,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by location, level and role. Individual compensation will be determined by experience, skills, and job-related knowledge.
Together AI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.