Senior Product Manager, Fantasy Growth
What is Underdog?
Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog was born with the idea that bringing strategic innovation to sports gaming and entertainment is the key to success in an exceptionally competitive market. Underdog has quickly established itself as a leader in the space, and is committed to building the best sports gaming platform in the industry -- and supporting the most passionate community of sports fans while doing it!
At Underdog, we’re not only about creating these awesome products, but also about growing our culture of passion, ownership, and fun! We believe that great companies are made out of great people. Our continual aim is to create an inclusive environment for everyone, at all levels, to achieve their highest potential at work.
As a Senior Product Manager, Fantasy Growth, you will own user acquisition customer journeys for our Fantasy business. You will partner with marketing, engineering and design teams to remove friction from acquisition funnels and achieve our user growth goals.
*Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with teammates across design, engineering, data, and marketing to define and execute on a vision for Fantasy user growth
- Develop and drive a prioritized experimentation roadmap that aligns with business performance and customer needs
- Regularly surface experimentation findings, insights, and opportunities back to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Partner with data analytics and user research teams to conduct comprehensive analysis/ market research to identify growth opportunities for the Fantasy product
- Set success metrics for new features/products and track metrics post launch to guide iterative improvements
- Keep an eye on the competitive landscape, ensuring that Underdog is offering a differentiated player experience
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience managing an entire product lifecycle for a consumer-facing application
- Outcome-focused and embrace ownership to drive business results
- You have strong analytical skills, are a relentless optimizer, and enjoy digging into data
- Extensive experience running experiments optimizing user flows
- Able to navigate an abundance of choice with regard to decision making while balancing competing priorities
- You demonstrate success by influencing teams without formal authority
- Curious by nature and willing to keep a pulse on the latest industry trends and competitive landscape.
Even better if you have…
- Interest and knowledge of sports and fantasy gaming is valuable but not required
- SQL skills, an additional bonus
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our unique culture was built on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value the mental, physical, and emotional health of our employees, and are continuously asking ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status or any other defining characteristic. Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $145,000 and $180,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we’re willing to negotiate. Below you’ll find a few of our perks:
- Unlimited PTO (we're extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision plan option for employees and dependents
- 401k Match & FSA
- Remote, In-Person, or Hybrid Scheduling – we are 100% VIRTUAL FIRST!
- A $500 home office allowance
- $100 in UD credit
- Support for learning and development
- Book club – expense your books!
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks!)
- Lastly, an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture where you will grow both personally and professionally!
Something looks off?