Business Development Representative
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our growing Business Development team at Unit21. Our company provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and capabilities to enable our customers in the rapidly growing Fintech space to find and combat laundering and fraud through a codeless platform.
With a consistent track record of overachieving growth goals we’re seeking to onboard a Business Development Representatives to help us drive market awareness.
What you will be doing:
- Work w/ BDR manager and Account Executives to identify target accounts, craft outbound messaging & set up discovery meetings
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify individual prospects & use our sales engagement platform to email, call prospects
- Distilling complex ideas down and communicate concisely & clearly via writing. Our BDR team values good, creative email writing
- Working with sales engagement software (Outreach, Salesloft, Apollo.io), sales data tools (ZoomInfo, Seamless), prospecting tools (Vidyard, Sendoso), Salesforce CRM
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years minimum of experience within industry / similar technologies
- Proven ability and track record prospecting into new accounts
- Proven record of overachieving quota
- Experience with solution-based approach to selling
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections
- Ability to cultivate, manage and develop new business meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to grow professionally
Bonus Points (Preferred qualifications)
- University or Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Experience working successfully within in early stage startups
- Strong desire to learn and contribute cross functionally
- Existing relationships within the Financial industry
Unit21 is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all to apply, even if you do not meet each requirement above. We are building a diverse, inclusive workforce and hope you will join us!
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options
100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance (for employee)
Optional HSA and FSA medical reimbursement accounts
Unlimited paid time off
Generous leave programs for life events
Annual Learning & Development stipend
One-time Home office set-up stipend
Happy hours and team-building events
Great office space in the San Francisco Financial District
Fully stocked kitchen
Lunch and dinner provided in SF office at least 3x per week
A great company culture with a strong emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion
Unit21 stops bad actors by leveraging data to deliver justice and safety in the world. We protect businesses against adversaries engaging in money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks by offering no-code infrastructure to model, detect, and remediate suspicious activity. Our customers range from large Fortune 500 companies to high-potential, pre-launch startups. We have reported over USD $2 billion in fraud and laundered money to the US government using our software.
We are a rapidly growing Series C startup, having raised close to $100m from Google, Tiger Global, ICONIQ Capital, Jack Dorsey, Diane Greene, and other leading VCs. Our team believes deeply in fostering individual ownership, iterative product development, and empathetic communication. There are many challenging problems to solve in this industry, and a huge opportunity for our software to empower companies to define a new standard of eliminating bad behavior on their platforms.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Unit21 is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
*Remote work limited to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York. North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington.*