Developer Success Engineer
Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2020
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US, UK and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Our fast growing customer base includes thousands of rapidly growing SaaS companies like Webflow, Vercel, Brex, PlanetScale, Loom, and Drata.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to continue to build our Developer Success Engineering team. As WorkOS is a technical product made by developers, for developers, Developer Success Engineers are critical to the customer experience. You will be on WorkOS’s front line, providing technical support, talking with developers and building developer relationships.
You will be the expert on our products and main point of contact between our engineers and developers (customers). You will spend your time communicating with developers, and troubleshooting their issues.
This role is best suited for someone who is technically-minded, empathetic, passionate, and loves solving problems under pressure.
- Understand and be an expert in WorkOS’s products and code base
- Provide technical support to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from the developer and diagnose any blockers
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Work cross-functionally within the company
- 2+ years experience in a technical support role with coding experience
- Working with customers on a technical product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for educating and breaking down complicated concepts
- Quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive
Benefits (US Only) 💖
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and fully remote working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.