United States · Europe
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2020
WorkOS is growing rapidly and building out our core team of full-stack engineers!
We’re searching for passionate engineers who obsess over developer tools and documentation. We’re also looking for teammates who have profound empathy with other developers, and actively seek different perspectives and feedback to inform the products you’ll help build.
Successful candidates will love taking ideas from zero to one, creating beautiful software experiences with modern tools, and care deeply about creating the best possible products.
- Scope projects, document decisions, and flesh out epics and stories
- Build new SDKs and third-party integrations
- Spearhead development of tooling and instrumentation that improves our API reliability
- Debug user issues and adapt product to remove points of friction
- Write technical blog posts (e.g., “How to implement SSO with Node.js”)
- Speak with developers regularly to get feedback on new product development
- Help recruit and assess future engineering team members
- 3+ years of industry software development experience
- Intellectually curious, independently driven, and passionate about great products
- Expert-level skill in at least one programming language and familiarity with others
- Experience working on small teams in fast-paced environments
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience building and shipping web applications and/or API services end-to-end
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres (bonus points if you are familiar with these, but it's not required)
- A growth mindset, high emotional intelligence, and strong communication skills
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.