Developer Relations - Education & Content
United States · Europe
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2020
WorkOS is a hyper growth developer platform that empowers B2B apps to become enterprise-ready. Our mission is to provide developers with the tools and services they need to implement essential features such as Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, and Audit Logs. As a fully-distributed team, we have employees across US and EU time zones. We have recently raised $80M in a Series B funding round, bringing our total funding to $100M. Our fast growing customer base includes thousands of rapidly growing SAAS companies like Webflow, Vercel, Brex, PlanetScale, Loom, and Drata.
About the role:
Do you thrive on creating compelling content that engages and inspires developers? Do you care deeply about the role of design when engaging with developer communities? If so, we’d love to meet you. You would lead Developer Relations with a focus on Education and Content to accelerate WorkOS’ engagement with developers who are building out the next generation of SaaS applications.
- Produce high-quality technical "how-to" content such as blogs, webinars, demos, and talks that address common use cases for the WorkOS API, and emerging best practices across the WorkOS Platform
- Develop sample applications and tutorials that enable developers to easily integrate WorkOS into their projects and drive adoption for our products
- Lead the standard for the look and feel of our developer brand
- Showcase your ability to effectively distribute content to broaden awareness of the WorkOS developer brand through mediums like Stack Overflow, GitHub, Slack, Reddit, Discord, and Twitter
- Partner closely with Engineering, Marketing, and Product on product launches, marketing campaigns, and customer events
- Experience creating technical content, such as blog posts, tutorials, and videos with the ability to write for technical audiences to build a strong developer brand
- Proven experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or a developer education role
- Presence with the developer community across sites like StackOverflow/StackExchange and Dev.to (Please link and share your profile)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and within a team
- Our stack is TypeScript, React, and Postgres (bonus points if you are familiar with these, but it's not required)
- Knowledge of identity management and authentication use cases for B2B applications (bonus points if you are familiar with these, but it's not required)
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.