Sales & Business Development
Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
About the role
WorkOS has a strong bottoms-up developer-focused GTM motion. To compliment, we are building out an early sales team here at WorkOS for both high potential inbound and select outbound. You will have the opportunity to drive consultative sales, including iterating on strategy and playbooks. You will be responsible for managing and growing our portfolio of accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, and providing strategic guidance and support.
Successful candidates will have experience with experimentation, working in early sales teams, building strong relationships with technical leaders, and enjoy building processes from scratch.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from sign-up to close
- Build a delightful customer journey tailored to a technical audience/preferences of a technical buyer
- Lead experiments to increase revenue across self-serve and larger enterprises
- Build a process for our PLG motion managing inbound and outbound leads, graduation and upsell
- Identify high potential customers and foster internal technical champions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, both pre- and post- sale
- Develop and deliver client proposals, presentations, and contracts, terms and procurement
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking on a high level, with the ability to go deep with customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to clients
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, or related field
- Strong track record of building technical, consultative sales processes for developer platforms
- Experience with PLG and self-serve motions
- Ability to navigate complex and consultative sale cycles
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with developers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of CRM software and sales tools
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
See more open positions at WorkOS
Something looks off?