Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync and Audit Logs. We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Vercel, PlanetScale, Loom, Airbase, and many more of today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies.
About the role
We're on the lookout for someone with founder DNA to join our team. Maybe your current venture is winding down, or perhaps you've had a taste of being a founder in a past life. Either way, we know being a founder takes a unique blend of passion and personality, and we really value that in our team.
You might ask - what role on the team would I step into? This isn’t any “standard” role at you’d find at a company - you’d be working on a mix of initiatives, building 0-1, partnering with engineering, and collaborating with our newly formed GTM teams. It would be a truly hybrid role working across functions to ultimately help our customers succeed.
We're excited to tap into your experiences as a founder to gain invaluable insights into shaping and growing our company. Your expertise in product development will help us fine-tune and optimize what we already have, and your engineering know-how will ensure they're top-notch in terms of functionality. Your experience talking to customers will help our business grow. Basically, your diverse skill set will play a vital role in our company's growth.
- Inspire new ways to build and think about how we build our products
- Connect with our customers to bring their feedback into our roadmap
- Work with engineering teams to bring a zoomed-out view of what we’re building to ensure all improvements are in line with our long-term vision
- Collaborate with sales and solutions engineering on customer feedback
- Work directly with leadership on greenfield ideas
- Current or previous experience as a Founder/Co-founder
- Technical background
- Design taste
- Previous experience building 0-1
- Empathy for developers and technical audiences
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
See more open positions at WorkOS
Something looks off?