Sales & Business Development
Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
WorkOS is a developer platform that helps make apps enterprise-ready. We build tools and services for developers to help them implement features like Single Sign-On, Directory Sync, Multi-Factor Auth, and Audit Logs.
We're a fully-distributed team with employees across US and EU time zones. We're well-funded, having recently raised an $80M Series B. Customers include Webflow, Plaid, Indeed, Vercel, Loom, and many more of today’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
Our core values are based on trust, collaboration, and customer obsession. We love pursuing new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
About the role:
WorkOS is looking to hire our first Account Manager. Working closely with a seasoned team from places like Stripe, Twilio, and Netlify, you’ll have an opportunity to lay the foundation for how WorkOS delights customers post-sale. We’re looking for a high potential candidate who is excited about the challenge of learning a highly technical product, while building and maintaining relationships with our customers. As one of our first go-to-market hires, you’ll have the opportunity to affect the company in a meaningful way.
- Develop deep relationships with business and technical stakeholders within your named accounts.
- Create account plans that help customers achieve their business goals while optimizing their integration of the WorkOS platform.
- Grow usage, revenue, and retention of your customers while delighting all stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally across WorkOS (support engineering, product, marketing) to ensure customer delight.
- 2+ years of account management experience with fast growing accounts.
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Recent College graduate
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
Equal Opportunity Employer
WorkOS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.