Principal Product Manager, Integrations
Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
We’re hiring a Sr. Product Manager to join our growing product management team and lead a couple of new business lines. In this role, you will help shape the user experience and feature set for tens of thousands of users requesting and approving hundreds of millions of dollars of monthly spend. You will ensure that we continue to deliver a consumer-grade collaboration experience while supporting complex cross-functional workflows. This role is especially unique because you will function as more of a General Manager of your product area: building exceptional products from scratch, while also building out a new business line.
- Work directly with customers and customer-facing teams to understand user needs and solicit feedback on our existing product
- Synthesize user needs with the company strategy and your product vision to develop a compelling roadmap and detailed product specs
- Manage end-to-end execution for core product features/capabilities
- Ensure we meet high customer standards by designing robust feature rollout and quality processes in coordination with stakeholder teams
- Pick up slack wherever needed to ensure the team and product’s success, whether that means taking notes in user research sessions or trying to reproduce a reported user issue
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably at a SaaS or consumer technology company
- Experience working with engineering and design to ship sophisticated products that also deliver a great user experience
- Experience building and iterating on products or feature areas from 0-to-1
- Sufficient technical skills to ask engineers good questions and navigate through user data
- Strong written and oral communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and industry knowledge
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly, even if may disappoint customers or stakeholders
The salary range for this role is $170,000 - $220,000. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🍽️ Catered lunches & dinners for SF employees
- 🚍 Commuter benefit
- 🚠 Team building events & happy hours
- 🌴 Flexible PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zipsters and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!