Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
We are growing rapidly in 2023 and need your help:
Come join us on this incredible journey as our first Brand Designer! You’ll have the opportunity to shape our marketing collateral, Zip as a product and the broader marketing & product design teams:
- Build out design strategy, guidelines, and resources to create compelling marketing content, brand campaigns, and performance ads
- Design visually distinct marketing materials, event collateral, web properties, social media content, and other visual assets.
- Participate in and manage projects throughout the entire design process; from creative conception to production
- Grow a rich library of assets to use in our product, website, emails, and other marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with marketing, product design, and growth teams to concept campaigns, evergreen communications, and launch announcements that support new products and features
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Zip brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Manage external designers and internal stakeholders to align creative with larger company objectives
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition; skilled at form and image making
- Effectively communicate concepts and design rationale. Strong critical thinking and storytelling skills
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Self-motivated designer who works independently, manage own timelines, drive multiple projects at a time
- Foster strong working relationships with team members, cross-functional partners, and external partners
- Comfortable in your soft skills: listening, negotiating, and decision-making
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in graphic design, visual communication, advertising or another related design discipline
The salary range for this role is $140k - $200k. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🍽️ Catered lunches & dinners for SF employees
- 🚍 Commuter benefit
- 🚠 Team building events & happy hours
- 🌴 Flexible PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zippers and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?