Sage Intacct Solutions Consultant
Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
*This role can be remote in the US or Canada.
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant lead onboarding for new customers and drive their implementation of our product. We’re also looking for someone who is excited to be hands on and influence our product roadmap.
As every business needs our type of product, you’ll work with a variety of new clients and industries as Zip scales. Current clients include Coinbase, Snowflake, Notion, Canva, Samsara, Databricks.
- Lead onboarding for new customers, with a heavy emphasis on understanding requirements and creatively configuring the product to solve their problems
- Responsible for leading the end-to-end implementation for new customers -- roll up your sleeves and build out the customer’s processes from scratch
- Lead training and Q&A sessions with customers and key stakeholders to empower them to utilize the product without additional ongoing help from Zip
- Proactive project management across many customers, to manage requirements and tasks across onboardings
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering teams to determine which customer requests we should and shouldn’t support, and set expectations with customers
- Do whatever it takes to make customers happy + successfully onboard them as quickly as possible
- Continuously improve the post-sales processes to help our customers accelerate the time to value
- Experience working in one of the following roles: Procurement/Sourcing Manager, ERP/P2P Systems Consultant, or managing key customer and stakeholder relationships in a B2B SaaS company
- Prior experience with NetSuite
- Fantastic communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and pride yourself in being incredibly proactive
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- You’re able to push back and still make people happy
- Very comfortable with software configuration (not necessarily technical skills, which would be a plus)
- Willing to do whatever it takes to make Zip and its customers happy: this is an early-stage company, and candidly, we work a lot
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $145,000 OTE. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🍽️ Catered lunches & dinners for SF employees
- 🚍 Commuter benefit
- 🚠 Team building events & happy hours
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zippers and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!