Enterprise Account Executive
Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
- You’re a closer, trusted advisor, product consultant – you’re working with prospects day-in-day-out to deliver immense ROI in an efficient, value-based sales cycle
- You’re a hunter – you’ll get a healthy supply of BDR leads and marketing opportunities, but you’ll prospect and tap into your network to knock down doors and blockers
- You’re a product evangelist – you’ll solution Zip to meet the pain points today, but also with an eye toward our product of the future
- You’re a builder – at a startup, you’re not just a team member, but you help build the team culture and bring your best practice to the org
- Become a product expert – learning the Zip platform through and through, so that you’re demo ready
- Become a procurement expert – learning the ins and outs of the procurement market, which is deeply ready for change and new solutions
- Use cutting-edge sales intelligence and engagement solutions to prospect, manage deal cycles, and ultimately bring on new customers
- Be adaptable and flexible – as part of an early-stage hyper growth company, we are rapidly growing out our process but we want to you to help shape our sales process
- 5+ year of closing experience in technology SaaS sales at enterprise level
- Self driven – you don’t need someone to motivate you to put in your best every day
- You’d describe yourself as organized, efficient with your time, and excellent communicator
- Experience using tools like Salesforce, Zoominfo, LinkedIn SalesNav, and Outreach
- Willing to go the extra mile to make sure our customers, company, team, and yourself succeed
- a Bachelor’s degree is required (specifically in Finance, Technology, or a related field or experiential equivalent)
Nice to Haves
- Experience selling to procurement, finance, IT, legal
The salary range for this role is $250,000 - $315,000 OTE. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🚠 Team building events
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zippers and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!