Zip is tackling the $50B+TAM space to transform the way businesses manage spend. Our co-founders started Zip (YC S2020) because they saw the challenges companies had using outdated 20 year old software to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in spend every year. We invented the world’s leading Intake-to-Procure solution to bring a consumer grade user experience to B2B purchasing. And, we’re just getting started.
We're a fast growing team that helped scale category-defining companies like Airbnb, Facebook, Salesforce, Apple, Quora, Pinterest, and Square. With $180 million in funding from YC Continuity (Y Combinator), CRV and Tiger Global, we're valued at $1.5 billion in just 3 years. In today's economic climate, the value we offer our customers is more critical than ever and our business is accelerating. We're growing quickly and need your help!
As our first Demo Engineer, you'll be an integral part of our product management team, with strong integration into our sales and product marketing teams. In this role, you will define and execute the strategy for Zip's product-focused growth initiatives, including configuration and tooling for our sales-led demo environment, product templates, and product-led growth. You will ensure that sales can continue to showcase all of Zip’s value while also pushing our product to drive more adoption and awareness of product features and modules. Working at the intersection of product and sales, this role will require you to work with GTM teams extremely closely.
- Collaborate with sales stakeholders and other PMs to build demo-related functionality and tooling to ensure Sales can showcase Zip’s value
- Lead the configuration and rollout of features in Zip’s demo environment and partner with sales and marketing to update talk tracks
- Drive Zip’s product-led growth strategy, including how product can be used to accelerate feature adoption and sales
- Lead definition and execution of our in-product packaging framework, including feature gating, landing pages, and upsells
- Define Zip’s templates framework and build and release templates that showcase the unique value of Zip and lead to rapid product adoption
- 4+ years of Product Management or Product Marketing experience, preferably in a growth-focused role in SaaS or consumer technology
- Experience working with engineering, design, sales, and marketing to launch software products
- Strong written and oral communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and re-prioritize
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and industry knowledge
- Preferred: Experience with the administration of ERP, workflow, or procurement technologies like Netsuite, Coupa, Ariba, or Contract Lifecycle Management tools
- Preferred: Prior sales, solution engineering, or system implementation experience
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $170,000. The salary for this position is determined based on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, relevant experience, education, or particular skills and expertise.
Perks & Benefits
At Zip, we’re committed to providing our employees with everything they need to do their best work.
- 📈 Start-up equity
- 🦷 Full health, vision & dental coverage
- 🍽️ Catered lunches & dinners for SF employees
- 🚍 Commuter benefit
- 🚠 Team building events & happy hours
- 🌴 Flexible PTO
- 💻 Apple equipment plus home office budget
- 💸 401k plan
We're looking to hire Zipsters and that means hiring people who take ownership, communicate openly, have an underdog mindset, and are excited to increase the pace of innovation for every business in the world. We encourage all candidates to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and more) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!