Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Your Impact on our Mission
You will be responsible for translating the operational and execution efforts of different teams into successful user stories using data metrics, data analysis and visualization, and automation that will enable them to serve their teams and optimize workflows and projects. You’ll be a key member of the Pune Analytics team supporting project management, metrics tracking, data management, dashboard creations and QA.
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You…
● Are enthusiastic about bringing solutions to both patients and providers
● Have a fervent flame to learn and adapt to new skill-sets and processes
● Are outstanding in communicating effectively (both verbal and written)
● Have a technical inclination towards extracting and studying data
● Have a keen eye for detail and can capture discrepancies efficiently
● A team player, who is eager to work in an extremely happy, fun, and progressive environment
● Remarkable at time management and prioritization, managing stakeholders and projects simultaneously
Your day-to-day Is...
● Collaborate with teams, users, and leadership to develop new or revise existing metrics for different projects.
● Manage projects from development through support including data analysis and visualization, data mining, testing, deployment, and documentation for measuring success.
● Establish standard methodologies for data management and interpretation across multiple projects to ensure consistent information representation and data quality
● Identify opportunities for improvements to minimize redundant process workflows and create a single source of truth using data queries and automated dashboards for tracking performance.
● Develop queries and dashboards to extract data as per request
● Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
● A Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution
● 1+ years of work experience in data management, data analysis, data visualization, metrics tracking, and complex data modeling
● Advanced proficiency in SQL
● Advanced proficiency in Looker (Tableau and Excel is good to have)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Ability to learn quickly and readily adapt to change
● Strong analytical skills, operational background, ability to make data-driven decisions, attention to detail and sharp focus
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently to accomplish team goals
● An incredible team of smart and supportive people
● A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
● Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
● Daycare/creche facility for kids
● The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
● L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn Learning account
● Corporate wellness programs with Headspace.
● Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
● Competitive parental leave
● Sabbatical leave(over 5 years)
● Annual sponsored health check-ups
● Zocdoc is certified as a great place to work 2022-2023
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?