Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Account Executive, you will serve as key trusted advisors to Zocdoc’s largest clients. Working closely with various internal teams (Client Success, Product, Engineering, Operations), you ensure that our Enterprise clients are set up for success and growing on our platform.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Enjoy owning your own book of business
- Excel at leading strategic conversations with both internal and external executives
- Leverage data to create actionable insights that will directly inform client strategy
- Have an interest in the Healthcare or Consumer Technology
- Are motivated by clear metrics and targets
Your day to day is…
- Identifying and executing on business development opportunities including provider expansion
- Forecasting organic and inorganic growth projections across accounts
- Building strategic relationships with existing clients across all functional areas (i.e. Operations, Marketing, Strategy, etc.) at the executive level and establish a trusted adviser relationship
- Taking a proactive approach in identifying opportunities utilizing data and tools to improve booking performance
- Developing, managing and executing against operational and commercial account strategies while holding clients accountable for their responsibilities in the partnership
- Preparing for and leading regular business review discussions with client project lead and decision maker/executive teams with key takeaways and next steps
- Providing guidance and support for the Client Success team supporting your accounts
- Collaborating with an interdepartmental team of engineers, project managers, operations workers, and sales executives to ensure our clients are set up for success
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7-10 years of account management, business development, or other client services experience
- A proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice