Senior Sales Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Senior Sales Manager of Enterprise Customer Success, you’ll own the strategy and execution to make large healthcare providers successful on Zocdoc to improve retention, unlock expansion, and drive revenue within Zocdoc’s enterprise segment. You will lead a team of individuals from diverse backgrounds, including managers ranging in seniority. You will create best practices, optimize existing processes, and introduce new innovative workflows to advance the team and make a bigger impact on Zocdoc. Additionally, you will create visibility for leadership about how this team fits into key company goals, performance against company goals both strategically and tactically, and forecast commercial outcomes.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by coaching and developing managers and senior customer success professionals to make enterprise customers successful on Zocdoc.
- Genuinely in love with driving strategy to match the changing needs of the business
- Passionate about leveraging data to create actionable insights that will solve complex problems
- The kind of person who builds a culture of high performance and impact by establishing trust with their teams
Your day to day is…
- Building strategy to drive commercial results by making enterprise customers successful on Zocdoc’s marketplace
- Leading and developing talent to build a team of top performers
- Creating a positive culture, fueled by learning and development
- Delivering results while keeping team members motivated and holding people accountable
- Evolving and adapting strategy to changing business needs while maintaining buy-in and vision from their teams
- Leveraging data to make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify areas of continued efficiency for current workflows
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful 5+ years of Sales or Customer Success Leadership experience, ideally in the healthcare sector
- A proven track record of making customers successful and valuable
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Experience establishing processes, systems, and best practices within an ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to create strategic plans that meet internal goals and client expectations
- A proven track record of successfully driving revenue growth with sophisticated buyers at complex enterprise clients
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice