Integration Support Specialist
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission:
Zocdoc is looking for an Integration Support Specialist to implement and maintain local and basic enterprise integrations to ensure Zocdoc leverages the maximum provider appointment inventory and enables patients to enjoy successful booking experiences. Integration Support Specialists also help mentor, train, and serve as a benchmark for Integration Support Associates.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are:
- A natural optimist, bring an empathetic and enthusiastic approach to problem-solving, and a master of building authentic connections with our customers and genuinely enjoy and find fulfillment in helping others and it shows through your interactions
- An excellent communicator who enjoys simplifying complex issues and coordinating with various stakeholders across partner teams.
- A motivated self-starter with problem-solving and issue-resolution skills.
- Interested in working collaboratively in a small and dynamic team.
- Highly adaptable with a learner mindset, and someone excited to learn new techniques and systems
- A believer that diverse and inclusive teams and cultures are non-negotiable
Your day-to-day will be:
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting our largest and most complex connections to ensure 24/7 connectivity and functionality, troubleshooting issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with our team of dedicated and brilliant engineers to conduct error investigations, make necessary configuration adjustments, as well as escalating client-side issues.
- Project Management/Implementation: consulting on, deploying, and maintaining integrations for our Enterprise clients. Providing testing, QA, and go-live support as necessary to support newly implemented Enterprise scheduling. Making phone calls to clients to troubleshoot errors and collect necessary configuration information.
- Partnering with Integration Engineers on developing new integrations. Assisting engineers with testing and client communication.
- Owning documentation and training for the rest of the team on new integration builds and new Enterprise clients.
- Providing on-the-fly feedback to peers to help improve work efficiency and performing quality checks for our workflows daily, alongside working on initiatives to enhance workflows, technology, process, and tools.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have …
- 1+ years experience in a progressively responsible tier 2/specialized technical support or helpdesk role. (Essential)
- Strong customer service background. (Essential)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills. (Essential)
- Strong oral and written communication skills. (Essential)
- Experience with intermediate troubleshooting for PC software (e.g. reviewing Windows logs, troubleshooting network issues with command line tools, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or a mixture of IT-related certifications or relevant experience is a plus.
- Experience with SQL and/or advanced Excel functions is a plus.
- An incredible team of intelligent and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn Learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace
- Cellphone and Wi-Fi reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
- Annual sponsored health checkups
- Sabbatical leave (over 5 years)
Since you’ll be required to work US timings, to work with providers on live calls and support, your work timings would be 5 PM IST to 2 AM IST
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice