Provider Data Operations (Contractor)
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on Our Mission:
As a Provider Data Operations Freelancer, you’ll be working on supporting the product features that help improve the quality of our marketplace bookings.
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You…
- Are excellent with logical thinking and have a keen eye for detail
- Are a team player, who is eager to work in a fun and progressive environment
- Are remarkable at time management and managing large volume of work efficiently
- Are comfortable working from office in the day shift (around 10:00 am to 7:00 pm IST)
- Have working knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and Google Docs
Your Day to Day Is…
You’ll be working on a new initiative, Intake, where you will be required to digitize the forms to create a better online registration experience for the patients and a better system for the providers to gain access to patient information like their demographics and medical history.
- Digitize/annotate the online forms of providers/practices within the given timeframe
- Report work on Google spreadsheets and close cases on Salesforce
- Manage time and volume of work and prioritize as aligned
- Report and follow up on bugs, wherever necessary
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
- Minimum 12th / pursuing graduation
- Proficiency in Google Spreadsheet, Google Docs, and Internet search
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn quickly and readily adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail and sharp focus
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, but still be able to work independently to accomplish team goals
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice