Enterprise Sales Manager
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Enterprise Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for leading a team that drives sustainable provider growth from large provider groups and health systems. You will lead and coach junior-level individual contributors within a well-defined sales motion to improve the enterprise team’s achievement against provider growth and optimization targets. The successful candidate will consistently develop individual contributors with perceptible metrics impact within static processes.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- The kind of person who builds a culture of high performance and impact by establishing trust with their teams
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment, while driving results and getting things done
- The kind of leader who loves to roll your sleeves up, lead by example, and stay close to the work
- A relationship builder, who’s passionate about the healthcare industry and Zocdoc’s role in making it better for the patient
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way things are going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Consistently driving strong results in the portion of the sales process that your team is responsible for.
- Digging into metrics and salesforce to uncover opportunities and trends; delivering those valuable insights to inform process improvements.
- Actively seeks ways to raise the performance bar at all times.
- Appropriately balancing quality and quantity indicators.
- Driving results through repeatable and scalable processes.
- Leading, motivating, and coaching your team to ensure continuous development as sales people.
- Instilling an innovative, autonomous approach in sales reps
- Commanding effective domain expertise in the health sector, providing the ability to coach reps on how to sell to large medical groups
- Constantly investing in your team culture through intentional focus on rallying your team around their impact, mission, and priorities, while also driving collaboration and sense of belonging among a distributed team.
- Increasing win rate by innovating on existing process and presentation, including developing new scripting, building new sales content, and partnering with support teams.
- Partnering with other provider teams to facilitate a strong customer journey.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- A meaningful (2+ years) of sales leadership experience, preferably in the healthcare sector
- A proven track record of building teams that hit targets and accomplish goals
- A proven track record of working broadly across an organization, balancing multiple stakeholders across all tenure buckets (executive to individual contributor)
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice