Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
As a Senior Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving more productivity and efficiency across our sales teams. You are a strong collaborator, fueled by process improvements and creating scalable solutions. Ultimately, you’ll be focused on optimizing our tools and process to enable our sales teams to be better at what they do every day.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to nerd out about optimizing processes and tools to make things more efficient and impactful for our sales teams
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in the trenches with the sales reps and leaders to truly understand the team’s needs
- Someone who thrives in ambiguous situations, manages competing priorities and achieves alignment with our partners to bring new ideas to life
- Able to work with urgency and creativity to craft solutions with both a narrow and broad scope
- A relationship builder, who’s able to dig deep to not only understand what our business partners need today, but also anticipate future needs
- Someone with a growth mindset, looking to constantly learn and help others grow around them
Your day to day is…
- Working with our sales leaders and reps to scope and access the broader needs of the organization to improve our sales processes and tools
- Ownership of scoping needs, prioritizing requests, translating between our commercial and systems teams to effectively rollout Salesforce optimizations
- Ownership of building and managing Salesforce reports to assess our high level sales metric and measurement of our initiatives
- Driving optimizing and support of our current sales tools, such as Gong, Truly, Calendly, Cirrus, and more. Over time it will include looking to expand our sales techstack to continue driving value to the org
- Bringing a global perspective to each project and creating playbooks to apply and expand learnings to elevate other teams
- Building and fostering deep relationships with our senior managers, managers and reps to effectively build solutions that help drive their business forward
- Collaborating with cross functional teams such as Commercial Operations, Product, Engineering, etc
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement, training, or similar role
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal. You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Experience with project management, collaborating with multiple stakeholders and creating repeatable processes
- Previous experience as a salesperson is a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency with Conversation/Revenue Intelligence such as Gong or Chorus.
- And experience other sales tools is a plus (ie Truly, Calendly, Cirrus, etc)
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice